(To be read in conjunction with the Background Information and Selection Procedure that gives additional information about working and living at Sunseed)
This role will begin as soon as a suitable candidate will be found.
This position is a learning opportunity to gain valuable knowledge in the running of an established NGO in off-grid sustainable community. The assistant will work closely with the coordinators in the Facilitation Team to help them fulfil their objectives for the charity.
- Support administration
- Manage the bookings and aswer general inquiries
- Support the project’s educational offer
- promote our internships at European universities online
- Previous work experience ideally in a support role
- Good communication skills
- A strong affinity with Sunseed’s vision and mission
- Ability to self-organise and motivate others
- Good written & spoken Spanish and English
- Age 25+, full driving license, for at least 5 years, ability to drive a van
To apply for this role:
Please send an email with the subject line ‘Sunseed staff application – Facilitation Assistant’ and your CV and letter of motivation stating how you meet the responsibilities of the post to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted and the position will be appointed once a suitable candidate has been found.