Integrative Use of the Aloe Vera
Check About Us- Staff vacancies for more information
Mas informacion en: Sobre nosotros- posiciones disponibles
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Monthly Archives: F Y
- Irrigation line maintenance
- Re design washing area
- Working on windows, door frames & insulation for the house.
- Working with caña
- Re-design kitchen
- Built furniture & bench
- Refurbishment of ECM workshop
- Reciprocal frame roofing includes: using recycled materials, living roof, rainwater catchment from the roof, drainage systems.
- Re painting the houses, Geoff’s & Gayes.
- Working with caña:
- New caña bridge built with volunteer/intern Freddy Harris.
- River & pools cleared from caña
- Built a boat
- Shredding for sawdust to be used in gardens.
- Made shade structure for the outside patio area
- Re-made outside information point, with caña and new roof with shingle tiles made out of recycled pallet wood.Other works includes:
- Made information board from pita (agave) wood.
- Extensive repairs of our irrigation line.
- Re-build of our clay oven
- Course on Kachelofen Thermal Mass Stove
- Clay brick making.