Sunseed organises residential courses, weekend and one-day courses, weekly courses and open days for volunteers and for visitors, mainly in the autumn and spring each year. Check here for details of forthcoming courses.
Next Course organised by our partner association Cultura de la Tierra – Earth Culture is
Permaculture Design Certificate Course – 90 hours . From 14 – 28 November 2014
This course will introduce ways of using permaculture design in your life, to re-design aspects of your personal life as well as to create sustainaible and resilient human environments. Permaculture can be applied to where do you live, work and play. 90 hours course with PDC International Certificate.
Recent courses at Sunseed include:
- solar cooking and solar cookers
- stove making
- photovoltaic systems
- pedal-powered electricity generators
- DIY Solar Hot Water Panels
- Seeding Change, a 7-day residential course on personal and social transformation (funded by the EU)
- pruning fruit trees
- waste water treatment systems
- gasifying cookers
- how to live more simply
- low-impact living
- drylands management
- introduction to organic gardening
Booking conditions for all courses
Most of the courses will be run in English and Spanish. You need no previous experience or knowledge to join a course with us – all are welcome. In addition to learning lots of new things you will also be part of a low impact community in the beautiful surroundings of Los Molinos del Rio de Aguas in Southern Spain. To join a course, it is essential to book in advance.
- Refunds up to two weeks prior to course (minus 30 euro admin fee).
- No refunds for cancellations within two weeks of course.
- If there’s not a minimum of bookings, the course may be canceled with 100% refund
- For further information and to register, contact us